- What's On
- Anya Hindmarch Launches Entire Village
- Cadogan Hall
- Chelsea Physic Garden
- RHS Chelsea Flower Show
- Wimbledon Championships
- Kensington and Chelsea Art Week
- Duke of York Square Food Market
- Family Attractions
- Victoria and Albert Museum
- Explore London by Foot
- Pavilion Road
- Natural History Museum
- The Design Museum
- London's Greenery is Calling
- The Best of London's Retail Experiences
- Kensington & Chelsea Festival
- 'Tour de K+C': A Family Adventure
The Design Museum
The Design Museum is the only place in the UK where the design industry, education and the public can come together to change the way people think about themselves and the future.
The museum is a registered charity founded in 1989. It relocated to a spectacular modern landmark in Kensington in 2016 and has welcomed over 2.1 million visitors since re-opening.
The museum offers opportunities to explore the present and future of design with an array of temporary exhibitions and displays changing every month.
To discover more about the museum and 'What's On' please click here.