- What's On
- Anya Hindmarch Launches Entire Village
- Cadogan Hall
- Chelsea Physic Garden
- RHS Chelsea Flower Show
- Wimbledon Championships
- Kensington and Chelsea Art Week
- Duke of York Square Food Market
- Family Attractions
- Victoria and Albert Museum
- Explore London by Foot
- Pavilion Road
- Natural History Museum
- The Design Museum
- London's Greenery is Calling
- The Best of London's Retail Experiences
- Kensington & Chelsea Festival
- 'Tour de K+C': A Family Adventure
Step out of our restaurant, Hans' Bar & Grill, to discover Pavilion Road, London's longest mews. Lined with Victorian era stable blocks, the road is now a picturesque haven for independent and artisan food, beauty and fashion stores. It is also completely pedestrianized and has become home to several restaurants and bars, offering alfresco dining.
From fine gourmet delicacies to exquisite ingredients of the highest quality, Pavilion Road is a much welcome addition to the local shopping scene.
It also features the 'Edible Trail' to promote urban gardening and sustainable gardening principles; residents and visitors alike are encouraged to try their hand at foraging and experience sustainably grown produce.
To read more about this beautiful street and how to take part in the Edible Trail, please click here.