- What's On
- Anya Hindmarch Launches Entire Village
- Cadogan Hall
- Chelsea Physic Garden
- RHS Chelsea Flower Show
- Wimbledon Championships
- Kensington and Chelsea Art Week
- Duke of York Square Food Market
- Family Attractions
- Victoria and Albert Museum
- Explore London by Foot
- Pavilion Road
- Natural History Museum
- The Design Museum
- London's Greenery is Calling
- The Best of London's Retail Experiences
- Kensington & Chelsea Festival
- 'Tour de K+C': A Family Adventure
Natural History Museum
One of the most iconic and impressive buildings in London, the Museum recently reimagined its spectacular Hintze Hall. Discover star specimens such as Hope – a 25-metre blue whale plunging down from the ceiling, a rock as old as the solar system and one of the UK’s most complete dinosaurs.
With regular family exhibitions, plenty interactive activities and action-packed school holiday programmes, there's something for everyone.
To find out more information, please click here.