- What's On
- Anya Hindmarch Launches Entire Village
- Cadogan Hall
- Chelsea Physic Garden
- RHS Chelsea Flower Show
- Wimbledon Championships
- Kensington and Chelsea Art Week
- Duke of York Square Food Market
- Family Attractions
- Victoria and Albert Museum
- Explore London by Foot
- Pavilion Road
- Natural History Museum
- The Design Museum
- London's Greenery is Calling
- The Best of London's Retail Experiences
- Kensington & Chelsea Festival
- 'Tour de K+C': A Family Adventure
Explore London by Foot
As government recommendation states to use public transport a little as possible, this is the perfect opportunity to discover London by the means of walking, and what better way than to follow two of London most famous paths.
The Thames Path and Jubilee Greenway allow you to get that much needed fresh air, combined with seeing some the of city's most famous sights and picturesque views.
For more information and the route for the Thames Path click here.
To find out more information and the route for the Jubilee Greenway click here.