- What's On
- Anya Hindmarch Launches Entire Village
- Cadogan Hall
- Chelsea Physic Garden
- RHS Chelsea Flower Show
- Wimbledon Championships
- Kensington and Chelsea Art Week
- Duke of York Square Food Market
- Family Attractions
- Victoria and Albert Museum
- Explore London by Foot
- Pavilion Road
- Natural History Museum
- The Design Museum
- London's Greenery is Calling
- The Best of London's Retail Experiences
- Kensington & Chelsea Festival
- 'Tour de K+C': A Family Adventure
Chelsea Physic Garden
Tucked away beside the Thames, Chelsea Physic Garden is the oldest botanic garden in London and houses around 5,000 different medicinal, herbal, edible, and useful plants.
Since 1673 Chelsea Physic Garden has occupied four acres of land on the edge of the Thames. First established by the Apothecaries in order to grow medicinal plants, this extraordinary garden in London has had wide reaching impact around the world.
Explore the many special events, tours and children's activities on offer, please click here to view further information.