- What's On
- Anya Hindmarch Launches Entire Village
- Cadogan Hall
- Chelsea Physic Garden
- RHS Chelsea Flower Show
- Wimbledon Championships
- Kensington and Chelsea Art Week
- Duke of York Square Food Market
- Family Attractions
- Victoria and Albert Museum
- Explore London by Foot
- Pavilion Road
- Natural History Museum
- The Design Museum
- London's Greenery is Calling
- The Best of London's Retail Experiences
- Kensington & Chelsea Festival
- 'Tour de K+C': A Family Adventure
Cadogan Hall is a 950-seat venue two minutes walk from Sloane Square tube station in the heart of Chelsea, hosting over 300 concerts and events per year.
The Hall’s 950 seats, excellent acoustic and luxurious surroundings makes it the first choice for some of the UK’s top orchestras, including the Hall’s resident orchestra, the Royal Philharmonic, as well as a favourite London destination for international touring orchestras. Cadogan Hall is the chosen venue for the world-famous BBC Proms Chamber Music Series and also offers a vibrant selection of contemporary, jazz, folk and world music events as well as talks, debates and conferences.
To view 'What's On' at Cadogan Hall, please click here.
To book your room with us when visiting Cadogan Hall, please click here.