- What's On
- Harvey Nichols Cocktail Masterclass
- The Saatchi Gallery
- Buckingham Palace tour: summer opening 2019
- Christmas Day Lunch
- Thanksgiving Dinner
- Chelsea Christmas shopping Event
- Cadogan Hall
- Chelsea Physic Garden
- Royal Hospital Chelsea
- Royal Court Theatre
- The National Army Museum
- The Royal Ballet, The Sleeping Beauty
- Glistening ice rinks
- Chelsea's Christmas grotto
Buckingham Palace tour: summer opening 2019
Visit the official London residence of the Queen, as Buckingham Palace opens its doors to the public every summer.
In 2019, Buckingham Palace is open to visitors from 20 July until 29 September.
Explore the lavishly furnished State Rooms of one of the world's few remaining working royal palaces, and look out for some of the Royal Collection's greatest treasures on display.
Highlights of the Buckingham Palace summer opening include:
- Paintings by Rembrandt, Rubens, Vermeer, Poussin, Canaletto and Claude
- Sculpture by Canova and Chantrey
- Exquisite examples of Sèvres porcelain
- Some of the finest English and French furniture in the world
Every year, Buckingham Palace's summer opening features a special exhibition, which can only be seen for a limited time. This year, to celebrate the 200th anniversary of Queen Victoria’s birth, a special exhibition will tell the story of how the young queen transformed Buckingham Palace from a private house into a working royal residence.
For further information and to purchase tickets, please click here.
To book your room with us throughout your visit, please click here.