- What's On
- Harvey Nichols Cocktail Masterclass
- The Saatchi Gallery
- Buckingham Palace tour: summer opening 2018
- Christmas Day Lunch
- Thanksgiving Dinner
- Chelsea Christmas shopping Event
- Cadogan Hall
- Chelsea Physic Garden
- Royal Hospital Chelsea
- Royal Court Theatre
- The National Army Museum
- Royal Ascot 2019
- RHS Chelsea Flower Show
- 2019 Wimbledon Championships
- Chelsea in Bloom
- Chesterton's Polo in the Park
- Masterpiece London
Buckingham Palace tour: summer opening 2018
Visit the official London residence of the Queen, as Buckingham Palace opens its doors to the public every summer.
In 2018, Buckingham Palace is open to visitors from 21 July until 30 September.
Explore the lavishly furnished State Rooms of one of the world's few remaining working royal palaces, and look out for some of the Royal Collection's greatest treasures on display.
Highlights of the Buckingham Palace summer opening include:
- Paintings by Rembrandt, Rubens, Vermeer, Poussin, Canaletto and Claude
- Sculpture by Canova and Chantrey
- Exquisite examples of Sèvres porcelain
- Some of the finest English and French furniture in the world
Every year, Buckingham Palace's summer opening features a special exhibition, which can only be seen for a limited time. This year, the Prince and Patron exhibition celebrates the 70th birthday of Charles, Prince of Wales, with a special display of handpicked artworks.
For further information and to purchase tickets, please click here.
To book your room with us throughout your visit, please click here.