- What's On
- 2018 Wimbledon Championships
- Harvey Nichols Cocktail Masterclass
- Chelsea Physic Garden
- Summer Series at Somerset House
- Buckingham Palace tour: summer opening 2018
- London Fashion Week
- Strawberries & Screen at Duke of York Square
- Elephants on Sloane Square: in aid of the Elephant Family Charity
Buckingham Palace tour: summer opening 2018
Visit the official London residence of the Queen, as Buckingham Palace opens its doors to the public every summer.
In 2018, Buckingham Palace is open to visitors from 21 July until 30 September.
Explore the lavishly furnished State Rooms of one of the world's few remaining working royal palaces, and look out for some of the Royal Collection's greatest treasures on display.
Highlights of the Buckingham Palace summer opening include:
- Paintings by Rembrandt, Rubens, Vermeer, Poussin, Canaletto and Claude
- Sculpture by Canova and Chantrey
- Exquisite examples of Sèvres porcelain
- Some of the finest English and French furniture in the world
Every year, Buckingham Palace's summer opening features a special exhibition, which can only be seen for a limited time. This year, the Prince and Patron exhibition celebrates the 70th birthday of Charles, Prince of Wales, with a special display of handpicked artworks.
For further information and to purchase tickets, please click here.
To book your room with us throughout your visit, please click here.