COVID-19 Precautions & Procedures
Our Commitment to you
With 'Freedom Day' in mind, we have been busy planning appropriate changes, mindful that we are all desperate to get back to complete normality yet still keen to ensure that we continue to keep you, our guests and the team safe.
Our team will continue to wear masks, and although it is entirely up to you, we will kindly ask that our guests do so too when moving around the hotel. We will also continue with our enhanced cleaning regimes and a number of other important measures, as per our latest guidelines.
The last 16 months has been tough for all of us, so it is with much anticipation that the team and I look forward to 11 Cadogan Garden brimming with activity again. I would like to take this opportunity to personally thank you for your support throughout this journey. We could not have done it without you or your continued loyalty and our incredible team.
With the arrival of summer (finally) we look forward to welcoming you back very soon.
Staying with us? Here’s what to expect...
NHS Track & Trace - We are supporting the NHS Covid-19 Track & Test service. We are required by law to record and retain for a period of two weeks the names and contact details of all visitors to the property. This information will be supplied to NHS Track & Test service on request. We urge you to download the NHS COVID-19 app and to scan the QR code which is displayed at all entrances to the hotel and spa.
Pre-arrival Health Questionnaire - You will be asked to complete a pre-arrival health questionnaire and return it prior to arrival. If you are receiving this email on behalf of your household please complete one form per household.
Face coverings - Our team wear face masks in all indoor areas, both front and back of house. We encourage our guests to wear face coverings in all public areas.
During Your Stay
Porter Service - Luggage handling will be modified to promote the safety of our guests and team members.
- We have cleaned your bedroom using an enhanced cleaning regime using a highly effective sanitising product
- Rooms will be ventilated with windows open during the cleaning process.
- Please use your bedroom toilet rather than toilets in public areas
- Please wash your hands when returning to your bedroom
- Please utilise the interactive Crave tablet to communicate with our team as much as possible
The General Manager is responsible for all aspects of our ‘COVID-19 Secure’ operating plan. You can contact the Duty Manager at any time prior to, and during your stay, should you have concerns related to this or any other matter.
- The highest food safety standards will continue to be maintained
- Enhanced cleaning programme in public areas with an increased frequency in disinfection of high touch areas
- Hand sanitising stations will be provided at every doorway/key public area (entrances, front desk, restaurant, toilets)
- Additional disinfection will be in place of high touch room and bathroom areas (doorknobs, TV Remote, Crave units)
- Room service will be provided at no extra cost, service is restricted to delivery to the bedroom door
- Physical distancing measures will be in place in all common areas
- A one-way system throughout the hotel will be implemented where possible
- Signage will be displayed in all common areas to reinforce social distancing message
The Duty Manager is our designated, responsible contact person for all staff and guests COVID-19 related queries
Temperature Checks - Temperature checks will be taken daily before entering the building.
Cleanliness and PPE Use - All team members will be required to wash their hands (or use hand sanitiser) every 20 minutes. All team members will be required to wear PPE as appropriate.
Social Distancing – The team will follow a policy of no physical contact and maintain physical distancing, wherever possible. A standard has been implemented to ensure that our teams will not be assigned to complete any tasks than entail more than two team members -unless this work is in an open-air (outside) area.
Self-Isolating – All team members will be required to stay at home if unwell and will be required to follow official guidance on self-isolating.
Meetings – We have changed most of our on-property team meetings to virtual meetings.
Shifts – We have staggered our team’s shifts and days of service and have reduced the total staff count by promoting work from home for those whose roles allow for it.
- Our team have and will receive ongoing training that relates to COVID-19 and further health and safety
- Our team have new “no contact” protocols – including handshakes
OUR BUSINESS PARTNERS
Appointments - We will be receiving visitors and contractors to the site by appointment in advance only.
Temperature Checks - Your temperature will be taken at the hotel entrance upon arrival.
Deliveries - Deliveries will only be received at the door, suppliers may not enter the premises unless they have an appointment.
Access - Access to back of house areas restricted to staff only. No guest tours or contractor use of welfare facilities is permitted.
What are our terms and conditions on cancellations?
We have flexible terms and conditions for all individual bookings whereby you can cancel 24 hours prior to arrival for a full refund or in some instances even on the day of arrival. Please refer to the cancellation policy when making your booking and speak with our Reservations Department for more details. For group and event bookings please speak directly to the hotel, our terms remain the same.
Dining with us? Here’s what to expect…
On Booking - All bookings must be made in advance. For all restaurant bookings, you will be asked to provide contact details.
- We will limit table linens and for the time being use single-use napkins
- We have established strict table/chair sanitisation procedures between guest seating periods
- We have expanded our in-room dining
- Room service will be provided at no extra cost (tray charge waived), service is restricted to delivery to the bedroom door
Menus -All menus can be viewed by scanning the QR code on your table. Single-use menus are also available upon request
Using the Gym?
- A hand sanitising station is located immediately as you enter the gym
- Gym equipment will be disinfected between each guest’s use. Guests will need to book to use the gym at a specific time, after which our Housekeeping Department will clean and sanitize the gym.
The AA has confirmed that we are ‘COVID CONFIDENT’ and Visit Britain have confirmed that 'WE'RE GOOD TO GO'. We have followed government and industry COVID-19 guidelines, ensuring processes are in place to maintain cleanliness and aid social distancing.
Finally, as a guest of 11 Cadogan Gardens, we ask for your support by…
Completing your Guest Health Questionnaire 24 hours in advance of joining us. If we do not receive this back in advance of your stay, you may be refused entry. We cannot accept reservations from guests who have been advised to quarantine in the last 14 days. You will be asked to confirm this on your Health Questionnaire prior to arrival.
If in the unfortunate case, you have any COVID-19 symptoms such as fever, cough, shortness of breath, or loss of taste and smell, we ask that you contact us, and allow us to reschedule your stay.
It is important to note, that for the safety of our guests and the safety of our team, that any guests displaying symptoms consistent with COVID-19 will be requested to seek medical attention. Should you be advised to self-isolate, we will request that you check-out immediately and return home. You will be refunded the balance of your stay.
We ask that everyone respects the 1m+ social distancing guidance, not because we do not love you... but because we do!
And finally, please treat our team and your fellow guests with kindness and respect; this is a difficult time for all of us.
We can’t wait to see you soon. Travel safe and stay well.